Up-Down Sofa by Cierre
View available leather options by Cierre.
View available fabric options by Cierre.
Available with or without articulating arms, and two different backrest heights. Inquire about configurations and sizes.
The entire collection by Cierre is available with expert customer service at Trade Source Furniture.
Find Cierre furniture reviews and FAQs here.
The Up-Down sofa gives the average homeowner a chance to go above and beyond today's modern design trends. The new alternating rhythm backing this unique piece of furniture grants users the ability to adjust the cushions, leaving them straight for a supported back, curved for a relaxed fit, or completely uniform with the seat cushions for a spacious laid out seating area. Playing with styles on a sofa has never been more fun!
The Up-Down sofa is a modular system that conveys elegance to the living area. It plays with styles and chases time with an alternating rhythm, which gives it lots of nuances and makes it suitable for a vibrant modern home. Its backrest cushions have a capitonné upholstery motif and raw-cut stitching. The backrests are available in two different heights to customize the seating position, either relaxed or more supported.
Soft volumes and perfect proportions.
- Modular sofa with metal structure and wooden frame, supported by elastic belts.
- Seat cushions in expanded polyurethane foam with three different densities, covered with Siliconized Microfiber.
- Armrests with metal structure and wooden frame, padded with expanded polyurethane foam and coupled Siliconized Microfiber.
- Backrests with metal structure and wooden frame, padded with expanded polyurethane foam and acrylic fiber.
- The higher backrest is equipped with an adjustable mechanism.
- Black chrome plated metal legs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.