Frank Reclining Sofa by Cierre Imbotitti
Available in three sizes.
View available leather options at Cierre Imbotitti
Frank recalls the New York style at ease in every situation thanks to its international personality. Elegant, minimal design to enhance the essence of comfort.
The Frank Reclining sofa enhances comfort naturally with its super minimal yet extra elegant design. Relaxation has never been easier with this inherent remote-control reclining mechanism for both the backrest and footrest, allowing any user the opportunity to get comfortable in whatever position that's suitable. The current styled metal legs with a matte finish only add to the contemporary aesthetic that's pouring out of this one-of-a-kind piece of furniture, created to please any and everyone.
It discloses an unexpected yet highly appreciated feature: a remote-controlled reclining mechanism for the backrest and footrest, to grant you the best control of your relax position.
well-defined shapes, elegant details, modernist metal legs.
- Sofa with iron and wooden frame.
- The seat, supported by interwoven elastic belts, is padded with polyurethane foam with different densities.
- The backrest, in expanded polyurethane foam covered with acrylic padding, is provided with a manual mechanism that allows it to rise and recline.
- The mechanism allows to adjust and customize the desired relax position.
- The legs are in matte anthracite painted metal with a soft touch finish.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.