Dia Chair by Nicoline Italia
Inquire about contrast stitching plus thread colors, combined covers.
The generous proportions and the soft curves create a perfect combination of comfort and elegance. The sinuosity of its lines gives the Dia accent chair a
refined design in a bourgeois style. It is presented in a gunmetal frame. Available in leather and fabric. Available in leather and fabric.
- Frame: wooden structure, seat and back suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
- Padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam with different densities, covered with a Tecnoform layer.
- Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
- Shiny metal legs (Cod.30), Satin (Cod.31), Gunmetal (Cod.50), Antique bronze (Cod.52).
- Stitching type Cod.11 for leather and fabric coverings.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.