Cairoli by Nicoline Italia
Inquire about contrast stitching plus thread colors, the 47" deep Cairoli, and custom configuration and sizes.
Voluminous, dominant, compact. The Cairoli is a sofa designed for modern, spacious settings. It stands out for its modules slightly touching the surface of the floor. Available in leather and fabric.
- Frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
- Padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities, covered with a mixed feather layer.
- Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
- Legs in black thermoplastic material.
- Stitching type Cod.04 for leather and fabric coverings.
- Stitching type Cod.06 on the top part of the seat and the back part of the armrest only for leather covering.
- Sectional sides finished.
- Versions with removable fabric covering are equipped with bayonet connectors for armrests only.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.