Nicoline Cairoli Sofa
Inquire about custom configurations and sizes.
Inquire about contrast stitching plus thread colors, and the 47" deep Cairoli.
Download the Cairoli sofa configuration sheet.
Cairoli è un modello modulare caratterizzato da un comfort soffice e sedute accoglienti. La combinazione delle versioni del Cairoli con quelle del Cairoli Deep, rendono il modello flessibile.
The Cairoli sofa is a modular model characterized by soft and comfortable seats. The combination of the Cairoli and Cairoli Deep pieces makes the model flexible.
Voluminous, dominant, compact. The Cairoli is a sofa designed for modern, spacious settings. It stands out for its modules slightly touching the surface of the floor. Available in leather and fabric.
Read Nicoline Italia Sofa Reviews and FAQs here.
- Frame: wooden structure, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
- Padding in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities, covered with a mixed feather layer.
- Covering in leather or fabric. Not removable coverings.
- Legs in black thermoplastic material.
- Stitching type Cod.04 for leather and fabric coverings.
- Stitching type Cod.06 on the top part of the seat and the back part of the armrest only for leather covering.
- Sectional sides finished.
- Versions with removable fabric covering are equipped with bayonet connectors for armrests only.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, I live in Indiana, what's the lead time on the Cairoli Sofa? Do you have any in stock? Thanks!
The Cairoli is made to order in Italy with a 16-18 week lead time. All of the Nicoline Italia sofas are made to order with this lead time. You can see examples of Quick Ship sofas on our site HERE.