Ghisolfa by Nicoline Italia
Inquire about contrast stitching plus thread colors and custom configuration and sizes.
Available in both leather and fabric with a number of unique features including armrest zipper stitch, headrest, built on marble side tables, removable covers and more. The Ghisolfa is at once playful and sophisticated.
The Ghisolfa is a rare bread, targeting and drawing in unique stylists' personalities from around the world. The one-of-a-kind sofa features a carefully sewn armrest zipper stitch, a comfy cozy headrest, and removable covers for enhanced maintenance opportunities. Built on marble side tables, this seating arrangement appeals to any contemporary modern home. Choose from leather or fabric to fit any interior aesthetic.
- Frame: wooden structure with metal support, seat suspensions in reinforced elastic webbing.
- Seat cushions in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam, with different densities.
- Back cushions in mixed feather with the insert in eco-friendly open cell polyurethane foam.
- Armrest cushions in feather.
- Covering in leather or fabric. Seat, back and armrest cushions coverings removable.
- Legs in Gunmetal (Cod.50) with lower part painted in matte gold color.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is SKU: G013-3160-2000 a fast ship item?
The Ghisolfa is made to order in Italy with a 12-14 week lead time to the US. Please let us know if you would like more info!